martedì 14 luglio 2015

Hold my hand at sunset...

It takes time to know where you are going -
Museum of Contemporary Art Australia

Finally back in Milan after 13 months... So strange... so as if I have never left... so hard to express my thoughts.

Still that need to get lost and go far and away...and so I'm spending my days thinking what to do next.

I know already the answer, it's me...


Today I found this poem by Herman Hesse, which I really like and I would like to share, "Hold my hand"

Hold my hand at sunset, when the light turns off and the dark slides his cloth of stars ...
Hold her close when I can't live this imperfect world ...
Hold my hand ... take me where time does not exist ... Hold her tight in hard to live.
Hold my hand ... on days when I feel confused ... sing the song of the stars sweet chant of voices breathe ...
Hold my hand, and clap her strong before the insolent fate may take me away from you ...
Hold my hand and never let me go... ever... 

d2R


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Italy // Capalbio - How Niki remained, Part 3

May 2002 - La Jolla (California), platform no. 21  I hate wearing black on rainbow days.  I was standing at the traffic light...waiting. My ...